02/08/2012

Printed Fabric

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all are well today ?
Here I am, on holiday in San Sebastian (Spain) and enjoying myself a lot.

I couldn't stay much longer here without doing any shopping.
My first buying has been from ZARA and it's a tropical printed pair of trousers.
After finding many of theses printed fabrics during my shopping trip (liberty, ikats...) I have asked myself the question. Colour block or Printed fabric ?

The printed tropical pair of trousers I just bought. Love them !
I must say that I am a bit fed up with the color block looks and for me, printed fabrics are much more fun.
It's very easy to wear, as long as you don't overdo it and keep it simple with a plain top or trousers to balance it.
Here are a few looks.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire